This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We at Alan Computech International make every effort to provide you with the most accurate information and photographs for our listings. We may update our listings to correct our inventory balance, item description or image without notice. We reserve the right to cancel or modify any order for any reason. We will make a reasonable effort to contact the purchaser in the event that an order needs to be modified or cancelled. If you need additional photographs or you feel that there may be an error on a listing, please contact us at Web@alancomputech.com.
Due to the extent of our inventory and the many ways that computer systems can be configured, we cannot offer technical support for our products. In the event that you need assistance, please consult your local IT department or other technical support resources for help. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
By submitting a return material authorization request, you agree to the following:
ACI (Alan Computech International) is not in the business of giving technical advice or assistance. Therefore, we are not responsible for any issues that may arise regarding this matter.
- All items being returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- No credit/refund (where applicable) will be issued after 30 days of invoice shipping date.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable for returns where the restocking fee applies.
- All returned packages, due to customer refusal, will be charged a 20% restocking fee (minimum $25.00) on the price of merchandise, and shipping charges will not be refunded.
- In case of replacement, the original warranty period transfers to the replaced item.
- ACI reserves the right to make a decision based on test results, whether to replace, repair (by sending it to the manufacturer), or to refund in accordance with our return policy.
- RMA processing may take up to 2-weeks from the time we receive the returned product.
- Alan CompuTech Int'l. Inc. is not liable if the manufacturer is not in business or the product is found to be irreplaceable.
- All RMA replacements will be shipped via UPS Ground.
- ACI is not responsible for any damage or deletion to systems that have resulted from the use of our product(s).
- Alan Computech Int'l (ACI) will not accept any products back that have been physically damaged, burned, abused, misused, neglected, repaired or modified. Product(s) must be returned in the same condition it was received; otherwise all warranties are voided and no refund of any kind will be given. Product(s) will be shipped back to customer at their expense.
How To Obtain an RMA Number
All returnable material MUST have an RMA number. Returned packages with no RMA number will be refused.
To obtain an RMA number, go to http://web.alancomputech.com/rma.html or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify for an RMA the customer must ensure the following:
- Matching serial numbers of returned items to the invoice.
- Proper packaging of the returned product.
- Keeping/meeting time frames of RMA and warranty periods.
- Ensuring all accessories are returned with product.
- Providing the reason for return and a detailed description of the problem.
- Insuring that the RMA number is visible outside of package(s) being returned.
- The customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping cost, and ACI will be responsible for the replacement shipping cost of defective items. For Exchanges, the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges both ways.
- Merchandise must be post marked within 10 business days after the RMA number was issued, otherwise RMA number will no longer be valid and package will be refused.
- Replacements will be shipped once the defective part arrives and has gone through the necessary testing procedures.
ACI Fraud Protection
Alan CompuTech Int'l takes countless measures to prevent RMA fraud, including:
- Serial number recording and cataloging
- Photographic and visual inspections
- Tamper-evident seals
- Manufacturer or prerecorded specification matching
In the event of fraud, the product submitted to our RMA department will be returned to the customer at their expense, including RMA testing, processing, and shipping fees and will receive no refund of any kind.
- Orders with part(s) totaling under $25.00 in value, may be subject to a $5.00 minimum order fee.
- Blind drop orders with part(s) totaling under $50.00 in value may be subject to a $5.00 blind drop fee.
Additional Shipping Charges
Any additional shipping charges, resulting from customer error, will be charged automatically to the customer's credit card/Paypal account without written consent or prior notification. This includes, but not limited to: modified shipping address, returned package(s), invalid shipping address, refused package(s), etc.
July 22, 2012
Alan CompuTech International
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
Privacy Statement for Alan CompuTech International
ACI has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: alanCompuTech.com.
Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service: You can send email to Sales@alancomputech.com
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided: You can send email to Sales@alancomputech.com
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Alan CompuTech International
33215 Transit Avenue
Union City, CA. 94587