This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We at Alan Computech International make every effort to provide you with the most accurate information and photographs for our listings. We may update our listings to correct our inventory balance, item description or image without notice. We reserve the right to cancel or modify any order for any reason. We will make a reasonable effort to contact the purchaser in the event that an order needs to be modified or cancelled. If you need additional photographs or you feel that there may be an error on a listing, please contact us at Web@alancomputech.com.
Due to the extent of our inventory and the many ways that computer systems can be configured, we cannot offer technical support for our products. In the event that you need assistance, please consult your local IT department or other technical support resources for help. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
By submitting a return material authorization request, you agree to the following:
No credit/refund (where applicable) will be issued after 90 days of invoice shipping date.
Shipping charges are non-refundable for all non-defective returns.
The RMA Process may take 3 to 5 business days from the time we receive the returned items.
ACI is not responsible for any damage or deletion to systems that have resulted from the use of our product(s).
Alan Computech Int'l (ACI) will not accept any products back that have been physically damaged, burned, abused, misused or modified. Product(s) must be returned in the original condition; otherwise all warranties are voided and no refund of any kind will be given.
How To Obtain an RMA Number
All returnable material MUST have an RMA number. Returned packages with no RMA number will be refused.
To obtain an RMA number, go to http://web.alancomputech.com/rma.html, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our normal business hours at 510-324-7600.
To qualify for an RMA the customer must ensure the following:
- Matching serial numbers of returned items to the invoice.
- Proper packaging of the returned product.
- Keeping/meeting time frames of RMA and warranty periods.
- Ensuring all accessories are returned with product.
- Providing the reason for return and a detailed description of the problem.
- Insuring that the RMA number is visible outside of package(s) being returned.
- ACI reserves the right to determine all return shipping costs, and responsibility between the buyer and ACI.
- Merchandise must be post marked within 10 business days after the RMA number was issued, otherwise RMA number will no longer be valid.
- Replacements will be shipped once the defective part arrives and has gone through the necessary testing procedures.
ACI Fraud Protection
Alan CompuTech Int'l takes countless measures to prevent RMA fraud, including:
- Serial number recording and cataloging
- Photographic and visual inspections
- Tamper-evident seals
- Manufacturer or prerecorded specification matching
In the event of fraud, the product submitted to our RMA department will be returned to the customer at their expense, including RMA testing, processing, and shipping fees and will receive no refund of any kind.