This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We at Alan Computech International make every effort to provide you with the most accurate information and photographs for our listings. We may update our listings to correct our inventory balance, item description, or image without notice. We reserve the right to cancel or modify any order for any reason. We will make a reasonable effort to contact the purchaser if an order needs to be modified or canceled. If you need additional photographs or you feel that there may be an error on a listing, please contact us at email@example.com.
Due to the extent of our inventory and the many ways that computer systems can be configured, we cannot offer technical support for our products. If you need assistance, please consult your local IT department or other technical support resources for help. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
By submitting a return material authorization request, you agree to the following:
- All orders that are returned or requiring an RMA within 30 days of the invoice date will receive a store credit with a 20% restocking fee.
- Wrong items that are received and defective merchandise must be reported to ACI within 5 business days of receipt of product in order to qualify for a replacement.**
- Any products suspected of being tampered with or differing from our pre-recorded specifications* will be returned to the customer at their expense with NO Refund or Exchange.
- All refused packages will be charged a 20% restocking fee and will receive a store credit. The restocking fee will be for the purchase price of the merchandise, shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Store credits will be valid for 6 months from the date they were issued.
- * ACI takes measures against return fraud with serial recording, visual inspections, tamper seals, spec matching and
other confidential techniques.
- ** To obtain an RMA #, send an email to RMA@alancomputech.com
How To Obtain an RMA Number
All returnable material MUST have an RMA number. Returned packages with no RMA number will be refused.
To qualify for an RMA, the customer must ensure the following:
- Matching serial numbers of returned items to the invoice.
- Proper packaging of the returned product.
- Keeping/meeting time frames of RMA and warranty periods.
- Ensuring all accessories are returned with product.
- Providing the reason for return and a detailed description of the problem.
- Insuring that the RMA number is visible outside of package(s) being returned
- ACI reserves the right to determine all return shipping costs, and responsibility between the buyer and ACI.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 5 business days after the RMA number was issued, otherwise RMA number will no longer be valid.
- Replacements will be shipped once the defective part arrives and has gone through the necessary testing procedures.
ACI Fraud Protection
Alan CompuTech Int'l takes countless measures to prevent RMA fraud, including:
- Serial number recording and cataloging
- Photographic and visual inspections
- Tamper-evident seals
- Manufacturer or prerecorded specification matching
In the event of fraud, the product submitted to our RMA department will be returned to the customer at their expense, including RMA testing, processing, and shipping fees, and will receive no refund of any kind.