Who am I buying from?
Alan Computech International (ACI) has been a family business since 1994. It's a wholesaler, distributor, and reseller of Compaq, Dell, HP, & IBM surplus computer products and components. With thousands of products in our warehouse and new daily shipments, we offer our customers various OEM computers and parts.
How long has Alan Computech been in business?
Alan Computech International Inc. was established in 1994. We have over 15,000 items in stock with a wide selection of specs and brands, ready to ship from a 40,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Union City, CA.
Why buy from ACI?
We are an authorized distributor or registered reseller of most brands we carry. We offer Quality Components, Reliable Systems, and Excellent Services! We have been a qualified Top-rated seller on eBay since 1999. Top Rated are exemplary members who are held to the highest standards of professionalism, having achieved and maintained 100% positive feedback and an excellent sales performance record. We match our Amazon, eBay, NewEgg, & Walmart prices and other channels.
What is your shipping policy?
Usually, we ship the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 PM PST, with orders placed after 3:00 PM PST to ship on the next business day. Customers will be contacted through email if any changes are necessary due to multi-box shipments.
Do you have a storefront where I can pick it up?
Yes! Local customers are welcome to come to our office. We strongly encourage walk-in customers to call before arriving.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship UPS, FedEx & DHL internationally, provided the payment method is via Wire Transfer, PayPal, and Credit Card.
Do I have to pay duties and taxes when placing an international order?
YES! International customers will have to pay ALL duties and taxes that occur. Please check with your country for restrictions, duties, and taxes collected by your country. We do not refund shipping costs for items rejected by your customs.
Low Price Guarantee
ACI will match any competitor's price only for the item's unit price.
33215 Transit Avenue
Union City, CA. 94587
Union City, CA. 94587
2. Wrong items that are received and defective merchandise must be reported to ACI within 5 business days of receipt of the product to qualify for a replacement**.
3. Any products suspected of being tampered with or differing from our pre-recorded specifications* will be returned to the customer at their expense with NO Refund or Exchange.
4. All refused packages will be charged a 20% restocking fee and will receive a store credit. The restocking fee will be for the merchandise's purchase price; shipping charges will not be refunded.
5. Store credits will be valid for 6 months from the date they were issued.
* ACI measures against return fraud with serial recording, visual inspections, tamper seals, spec matching, and other confidential techniques.
** To obtain an RMA number, send an email to RMA@AlanCompuTech.com